Friday, July 21, 2006

Done with school

Ok, we just finished our last day of school. Honestly, I´m tired. Mi cabeza es llena. We´re flying back Sunday evening.

There is so much to say, but nothing comes to mind. I´d like to have a conversation. I´d like to talk with somebody who knows me.

(I could never have accomplished what I have without Katherine, and I love her so much, and I´m so glad we did this together. But I´m ready to have other friends, now, too. I´m ready to talk with other people. She feels the same way.)

I probably won´t post again until we´re back in Miami. I´ll need a little time to decompress and process before I can really evaluate the month well, but I can tell you that it was great, and helpful, and fun, and exciting, and lots of other mostly positive stuff, but I just can´t articulate much right now.

So, I´ll post some pictures.

Here we are at school today, the last day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Some pictures of El Parque de la Paz, where we run each morning.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You can see Katherine in this picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here I am receiving my "certificate of participation" at the "graduation" from the school´s director.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger nickg said...

Hey, do you get to add some more letters before or after your name?

8:15 PM  
Blogger William Sofield said...

¡Yes! I have been dubbed "Don William" and Katherine is simply "Niña Katherine."

For those unfamiliar, "Don" is a title for distinguished, usually older men. It is pronounced with a long "o" sound like "phone."

Don´t know quite why or how I got this title, but now I guess I am

The Reverend Don William Sofield, BCC. At least to a few people of Costa Rica.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home