Friday, July 07, 2006

Weekend 2

On Saturday morning we are going to Manuel Antonio National Park, returning on Sunday evening.

There is not much to write about during the week. We go to school, classes, grammar, conversation, etc.

We have been running in the mornings at a nearby city park. The backdrop of a huge mountain range with volcanos makes it a cool place to run.

Both of us are learning tons, and honestly, as I type this entry, I keep wanting to use Spanish words and phrases. I have already learned as much as I was hoping to learn in the month, and we are only halfway done.

Plan to post pictures and stories on Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Maybe you should start doing bilingual posts?

7:02 PM  
Blogger William Sofield said...

steve,
not a bad idea. I´m not sure I´m quite there, I´m thinking of words and phrases in spanish, but I don´t think I can freely express myself in spanish yet.

lrs, indeed. God´s majesty is displayed in his creation of mountains and beaches, but also in his creation of lanugage and culture, and people.

ros, a whole month in 2 weeks. I´m sure I´ll regress when I return, but if I return to where I was at 2 weeks into the program, I´ll be quite happy.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home