Monday, June 19, 2006

Passport

I spent part of the morning at the Miami Passport office. I was told that there are many people who need passports today because they are traveling out of the country tonight -- there was no time to work on my passport. I should come back on Thursday or Friday. I'm not leaving until Saturday. This really surprised me.

I got a special signature from a supervisor, and I'll attempt the passport again on Thursday morning according to his directions. He said my travel plans are not in jeopardy.

2 Comments:

Blogger nickg said...

Hey Willy,

this sounds like a cool opportunity. I look forward to updates if possible. Just want to let you guys know--we completed our last bit of paperwork / red tape this morning to become foster parents. By the time you get back, we'll probably have a kid!

10:39 AM  
Blogger William Sofield said...

That's great, nickg. So happy for you. I added a link to my yahoo email account, which I'll be able to access in Costa Rica (I'm pretty sure).

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home